We’re sending some good old-fashioned love letters addressed to that which truly warmed our nerdy hearts. This year, our Valentines go out to:
- Adam Minter, author of Secondhand — a book that showed us Goodwill is way more interesting than we thought.
- The Barbell Strategy, an investment strategy that is remarkably useful as a guide for daily living.
- Discounted Cashflow Analysis, the biggest thing in the world of business and finance we knew nothing about.
- The Banana Saver!
- Prime Age Employment to Population Ratio, an economic indicator that gets to the heart of it.
- Zeno’s Paradox, the answer to making love last forever… or something like that.
Show us the love and subscribe to our Newsletter